MoveLivePlay video contest
Move Live Play is the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association’s (WPTA) new consumer facing website designed for educating consumers/patients on what Physical Therapy is and how Physical Therapy can change a person’s life for the better. We are looking for a short film to place on our website, no greater than 3 minutes in order to promote Physical Therapy to consumers in a creative way.
Video Contest Guidelines/Rules
- Video must contain one of the following phrases Physical Therapy, PT, Physical Therapist
Video submission by APTA/WPTA members only
- Non-members can participate in video production and can appear in videos
- Music is allowed if it follows copyright laws
- Clinic logo, verbal mention, or advertisement is allowed at the end of the video for a maximum of 10 seconds if it appears currently with MoveLivePlay logo
- Winnings will go to members only, but can be distributed in any way
- Any person that appears in the video must sign a waiver that will be provided by the WPTA
First Place: $1000
Second Place: $500
- Deadline for submission is April 19th
- April 19th – 25th top 3 videos will be selected by the MLP team
- April 25th – May 11th top 3 videos will be on display on for all WPTA members and the public to vote on. Video with the highest number of votes will win!
On behalf of the WPTA we would like to thank you for participating in our first video contest. Winners will be contacted shortly after the voting period is completed.